From Sensus Plenior
- (d. proud)
- (g. גא-אג - )
- (f. pursuing ג reconciliation א.)
- ga'ah גאה triumph. Pride גא heard ה.
- Gᵉ’uw’el גאואל majesty of God. Pride גא distinct ו to God אל.
- ga‘avah גאוה haughtiness, arrogance. Pride גא distinctly ו to be heard ה.
- ga’own גאון majesty, exaltation. Pride גא disictly ו by the cross ן (as the death of the Son of Man).
- ge’uwth גאות lifting up, proudly. Pride גא with a distinct ו purpose ת.
- ga’ayown גאיון proud. Pride גא separated from the cross ן by God יו. Also Pride גא joined to the cross ן by God יו. The ones who scorned Christ were both separated rom him in his death, but joined with him in his resurrection.
- ga’al גאל redeem, pollute. Pride in the teaching of the shared heart. How can the redeemer be polluted? This is one source for the teaching that Christ was made to be sin in order to make us holy. 
- 2Co 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.