Teaching children -3
In the formation of words, God repeats ideas in different ways to that we learn intuitively what he is saying.
- Ge 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The Hebrew word for ground is Adamah אדמה. God took Adam from Adamah.
- Le 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood:
The word for blood is dam דם . The Blood/dam is in Adam giving him life.
The word dam דם , by the letters means The commandment דם fulfilled ם. The purpose of the commandments is to give life.
- Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting:
- Pr 13:14 ¶ The law of the wise [is] a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
- Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- Joh 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Adam אדמ was taken from the ground adamah אדמה and had the blood dam דמ which is the word of God fulfilled , giving him life. He was the created aleph א life dam דמ. (Did you see what I did there? Since the life is in the blood, I replaced life for blood.)
As God breathed his breath into Adam, the Spirit hovered over the face of the waters below.
Adam has within him the commandment dalet ד. His work is to fulfill it … mem ם. `
- Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Christ fulfilled the commandment/law d-m ד-מ with his blood dam דמ.