From Sensus Plenior
- (d. father of her)
∞ Green shoot ☇↬ Father: God the Father is the source of the first life.
∞ Fruit ☇↬ Father: He is also the source of the second life.
* I, created, reconciled (at end), separate, holy, Spirit, firmament א * revelation to man, pref: in ב * creation, creator, hand, work י
* I, created, reconciled (at end), separate, holy, Spirit, firmament א * excuse me (introduce a request) בי
* father, green shoot, fruit אב * creation, creator, hand, work י
* coastland, island, doleful beasts of the island, jackal, woe אי * revelation to man, pref: in ב
* her, (pre. the), (suf. fem.) ה *
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
- ↑ Ge 3:9 ¶ And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou? Ge 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.
- ↑ Ge 8:15 ¶ And God spake unto Noah, saying, Ge 8:16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons’ wives with thee.
- ↑ Ge 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
- ↑ Ge 8:17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that [is] with thee, of all flesh, [both] of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.