Aleph – 1 א
God spoke and created the heavens and the earth
By focusing on the whole letter it can represent:
- Actor: God as the creator
- Act: creation as a verb
- Result: the creation
- Method: separation
- Effect: war between heaven and earth, division between holiness and love.
By focusing on the vav it can represent:
- The Spirit hovering on the face of the waters. The fluttering of the Spirit; God in spirit, serves to divide heaven and earth. What fellowship does holiness have with unholiness?
- The firmament between the waters. The solid thing between heaven and earth (God in flesh) is Christ.
When placed at the end of a word, the firmament comes into focus as heaven and earth are reconciled.
Aleph is also the number 1. There is only 1 creation but it has two aspects: heaven and earth. But the one has three parts. It has a vav and two yods. the two yods represent the Father and the son. They are one. They are each represented by a yod, but one is above and one is below. The mem and final mem repeat this teaching. The mem, representing the father is connected above, the final mem is also connected below. They are two forms of one letter.
- Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
The Spirit is called the Spirit of Christ, but also God is Spirit. He is an expression of both the Father and the Son.
- Joh 15:26 ¶ But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
The Spirit proceeds from the Father, given to the Son, who gives Him to us. The Son does the work of making the Father known.
The name 'aleph' has the meaning of 1000. One day is like a thousand years. They are the same letter.