Last modified on 25 September 2020, at 06:03
Memory - The source of the idea in this line comes from Jewish tradition which has not yet been traced to scripture.
These are some the attributes:
- Order or position in the alphabet: 5
- A number value: 5
- A meaning using notarikon (splitting it into smaller parts): A command ד not understood (returning vav ו goes part way), man, like a sheep hears, but doesn't understand
- The meaning of it's name: aha!
- The number of it's name: 6
- The formation of the name: drawn to ה reconciliation א
- The gate (a reversal gives an opposite sense): הא ↻ אה
- Memory :
- He - Man is is drawn to God
- He - Man is surprised by God
- He - Man doesn't understand God's decrees
- He - Man is separated from God by ignorance
- He - Man does not yearn for God