PHB: vav - Word family יוזן
One of the most important archeological finds concerning the Bible was the collection of manuscripts known as the Dead Sea Scrolls. Though not all the manuscripts are texts from the Bible, those manuscripts have demonstrated that the Bible we received though the ages by way of scribal copies, have remained virtually unchanged, even though many letters of the alphabet appear to be the same, and could be easily mistaken. Observe how similar these five letters appear: יוזןך. The process to produce a copy of scripture was so rigorous that precise rules for forming each letter were enforced through ritual and a quality inspection. 
The yod is the smallest letter. Imagine that a blank page represents God in all his perfection. God is! There is no introduction to God. He just is.  [s 1] If we touch the page and draw on it, it no longer represents God. If we put our hand to it, in God's estimation, we pollute it. [s 2] [q 1]
Now consider the blank page as representing God before he decided to create. Where can God create the universe? There is no container for God. He is too big. [s 3] [q 2] The page that we hold up must be imagined to be infinitely wide and infinitely tall. Where can God create? There is no place which God does not fill already. [q 3]
The yod י represents the first thought of creation. [s 4] It contains everything that God wished to accomplish. The yod י not only contains all the physical elements of time, chance and matter, but it also contains the revelation of the personality and character of God, as well as the potential for every thought that has been thought or spoken.
When God first started to create, he had to open a void within himself; [s 5] a place to put things. There was no place else to do it. He made room for us within himself. This is represented by a yod on the page. Everything else that was created was created in and from this void. [q 4]
This first thing that springs forth from the yod is the alphabet. When formed, each letter starts by first drawing a yod. Then from the alphabet, words are formed; and using the words, God commanded all else to spring into existence.  [q 5]
The name yod means 'hand' which is a metaphor for works. [v 1] Creation is the work of God.
The vav ו is a yod י with the lower portion extended downward to the baseline of the Square Letter Template  When used as a prefix it is translated and, [v 2] and like the word and, it explains, clarifies, or distinguishes by taking a thing apart and putting it back together..
Vav וו means 'nail'. Because the vav is doubled in it's name, it means 'distinguish in heaven and on earth'. You might think, "That nails it" concerning an understanding, and your exclamation would not be far off of the meaning of vav. [v 3]
The vav, representing the sword of the Lord, distinguishes between the Darkness and the Light, but it also joins them the same way the word and does in English. Some say that the vav 'clarifies' things; distinguishing between two things that are associated as one. 
All of the other letter are made up of yods, vavs and corners. Corners will be examined later.
The zayin is drawn up the left side of the Square Letter Template. It meets a yud at the top like a tiny 'T'. It differs from the vav ו which descends from a yod י. It is that which returns to God. Alone, or with other elements it usually describes the bride of Christ. The word zayin means 'prostitute'. The bride of Christ was a prostitute that was made in to the the virgin [v 4] [q 6].
Final nun ן
The final nun ן is drawn as a vav extending below the lower horizontal of the Square Letter Template. The vav ו stops at the lower horizontal. The are difficult to tell apart when they are seen in isolation. The key to discerning them is the baseline of the word. The final nun is used for the nun נ at the end of a word.
The nun נ, which will be examined later means 'fish', and represents the Son of Man [v 5] [q 7]. As a final nun ן it is interpreted that the Son of Man died (or must die). Because it is in 'final' state. It suggests that in resurrection, Christ was restored to glory  [v 6]
Final kof ך
The final kof ך is not part of the family. The upper horizontal is too long and will be examined more closely as part of the Dalet ד family. The Word family has four members yod, vav, zayin, and final nun יוזן, and the word 'word' has four letters.
Yah is the short name for Jehovah, or Yahweh [v 7]. It indicates that he thought to create י, and then he spoke to create ו.
If the letters of the Word family are read as a word; yazin, it is a word that does not exist. It still forms a pneumnemonic.
Yazin Yow’zin יוזן - Jehovah יו is diverse kinds זן [v 14]
The word does not exist because God IS NOT diverse kinds. God is ONE [q 8] It would be improper for any word in scripture to say otherwise.
The mired bride יון ז
The zayin ז has a different top from the other letters. If we pull it out of sequence, it leaves yaven יון which means 'mired' [v 15]. Now we have - mired יון bride ז. As seen before zayin means 'prostitute'; she is mired. [q 9]
- Are there scriptures that indicate that God is represented by untouched things?
- Is God in everything and everywhere, or is everything and everywhere in God?
- What is the theological word used to describe that there is nowhere where God isn't?
- Since spaces, like rooms, are formed by the geometry of the thing the spaces are in, where do the properties and attributes of the spaces come from?
- Which has the power: God, or the words he used?
- Can you think of women in the Bible who represent (literally or figuratively) the virgin bride who was also a prostitute (Ex. Mary was pure, but her name means 'rebellious' and she had the gossip surrounding her of her being a prostitute)
- Which came first: The Greek symbol of a fish to represent Christ, or the Hebrew letter nun to represent the Son of Man?
- Are there places where scripture interprets scripture by what is not said?
- Read Ge 24:61 and Ge 24:65 in the genre of riddle. In what way does Rebekah represent both a mired bride, and a pure bride? Consider Leah-Rachel, Sarai, Gomer, and others.
- The pneumnemonics are not designed to help you wite in kosher Hebrew, but to learn the letters in their natural and theological form.
- The same is true of Genesis 1:1
- The phrase "God said..." is used ten times during creation as He created all using words. See Ten sayings of creation
- The upper horizontal is things we can know of God, the lower represents the flesh. The right side represents love descending, and the left, holiness returning.
- It divides the Square Letter Template vertically
- Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
- Darkness represents the love/grace of God, and light represents his holiness. They are two aspects of the one God. Notice that Darkness was not created. If darkness represents evil as so many have taught, then God dwelt in evil before he created the light. This is an indefensible position. God covers sinners with love/grace and does not destroy them. They live in a condition requiring grace. They live in darkness. God commands them to be holy; to sin no more, and come into the light. Darkness, as any metaphor has multiple expressions. God IS love but in him there is nothing that requires grace, so we can say that love is not required or presumed upon in the Trinity. It just is. It is not a contradiction to say with John: 1Jo 1:5 ¶ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
- Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
- zayin - Bride family טמםס
- Ex 20:25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
- 1Ki 8:27 ... behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee;...
- Job 38:4 ¶ Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
- Ge 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- Ge 1:3 ¶ And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- Joh 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
- yod יד - hand, m. works, the purpose י commanded ד.
- vav ו - and, m. sword
- vav וו - nail, m. Word of God
- zayin ז - prostitute, m. bride
- nun נ fish, m. Son of Man
- nun ן - m. Christ died and returned to Glory.
- ya יו - Yahweh, m. the creator spoke
- Yaab Yow’ab יואב - Jehovah יו is father אב
- ab אב - father, m. the creator א revealed himself ב
- Yaach Yow’ach יואח - Jehovah יו is brother אח
- ach אח - brother, m. separated א life ח (like in twins)
- Yael Yow’el יואל - Jehovah יו is God אל
- el אל - God, m. the creator א taught ל
- zin זן - diverse kinds, m. The bride ז died with Christ ן
- yaven יון - mired, m. sinful