PHB: vav - Word family יוזן
One of the most important archeological finds concerning the Bible was the collection of manuscripts known as the Dead Sea Scrolls. Though not all the manuscripts are texts from the Bible, those manuscripts have demonstrated that the Bible we received though the ages by way of scribal copies, have remained virtually unchanged, even though many letters of the alphabet appear to be the same, and could be easily mistaken. Observe how similar these five letters appear: יוזןך. The process to produce a copy of scripture was so rigorous that precise rules for forming each letter were enforced through ritual and a quality inspection. 
new creation, creator, Lord י
Final nun ן The Son of Man died and returned to Glory
The final nun is used for the nun נ at the end of a word. The final nun ן is drawn as a vav extending below the lower horizontal of the Square Letter Template. The vav ו stops at the lower horizontal. They are difficult to tell apart when they are seen in isolation. The key to discerning them is the baseline of the word.
The nun נ, which will be examined later means 'fish', and represents the Son of Man [v 1] [q 1]. [a 1] As a final nun ן, it is interpreted that the Son of Man died (or must die). Because it is in 'final' state, the final nun suggests that in resurrection, Christ was restored to glory [a] [v 2]
Final kof ך
The final kof ך is not part of the family. The upper horizontal is too long and will be examined more closely as part of the Dalet ד family. The Word family has four members yod, vav, zayin, and final nun יוזן, and the word 'word' has four letters.
Yah יו God
Yah is the short name for Jehovah, or Yahweh [v 3]. It indicates that he thought to create י, and then he spoke to create ו.
If the letters of the Word family are read as a word; yazin, it is a word that does not exist. It still forms a pneumnemonic.
Yazin Yow’zin יוזן - Jehovah יו is diverse kinds זן [v 10]
The mired bride יון ז
The zayin ז has a different top from the other letters. If we pull it out of sequence, it leaves yaven יון which means 'mired' [v 11]. Now we have - mired יון bride ז. As seen before zayin means 'prostitute'; she is mired.
- Which came first: The Greek symbol of a fish to represent Christ, or the Hebrew letter nun to represent the Son of Man?
- Are there places where scripture interprets scripture by what is not said?
- The pneumnemonics are not designed to help you wite in kosher Hebrew, but to learn the letters in their natural and theological form.
- Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
- nun נ fish, m. Son of Man
- nun ן - m. Christ died and returned to Glory.
- ya יו - Yahweh, m. the creator spoke
- Yaab Yow’ab יואב - Jehovah יו is father אב
- ab אב - father, m. the creator א revealed himself ב
- Yaach Yow’ach יואח - Jehovah יו is brother אח
- ach אח - brother, m. separated א life ח (like in twins)
- Yael Yow’el יואל - Jehovah יו is God אל
- el אל - God, m. the creator א taught ל
- zin זן - diverse kinds, m. The bride ז died with Christ ן
- yaven יון - mired, m. sinful
- The nun came first. All New Testament teaching comes from the Old Testament.
- Earlier we saw that Adam knew what he was doing when he sinned because adam אדם does not have a he at the end like 'ground' adamah אדמה.