Difference between revisions of "PHB: vav - Word family יוזן"
(→Zayin ז The Bride)
(→Final nun ן The Son of Man died and returned to Glory)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
=Final kof ך=
=Final kof ך=
Revision as of 17:30, 25 November 2020
One of the most important archeological finds concerning the Bible was the collection of manuscripts known as the Dead Sea Scrolls. Though not all the manuscripts are texts from the Bible, those manuscripts have demonstrated that the Bible we received though the ages by way of scribal copies, have remained virtually unchanged, even though many letters of the alphabet appear to be the same, and could be easily mistaken. Observe how similar these five letters appear: יוזןך. The process to produce a copy of scripture was so rigorous that precise rules for forming each letter were enforced through ritual and a quality inspection. 
new creation, creator, Lord י
the son of man's death ן
Final kof ך
The final kof ך is not part of the family. The upper horizontal is too long and will be examined more closely as part of the Dalet ד family. The Word family has four members yod, vav, zayin, and final nun יוזן, and the word 'word' has four letters.
Yah יו God
Yah is the short name for Jehovah, or Yahweh [v 1]. It indicates that he thought to create י, and then he spoke to create ו.
If the letters of the Word family are read as a word; yazin, it is a word that does not exist. It still forms a pneumnemonic.
Yazin Yow’zin יוזן - Jehovah יו is diverse kinds זן [v 8]
The mired bride יון ז
The zayin ז has a different top from the other letters. If we pull it out of sequence, it leaves yaven יון which means 'mired' [v 9]. Now we have - mired יון bride ז. As seen before zayin means 'prostitute'; she is mired.
- Are there places where scripture interprets scripture by what is not said?
- The pneumnemonics are not designed to help you wite in kosher Hebrew, but to learn the letters in their natural and theological form.
- ya יו - Yahweh, m. the creator spoke
- Yaab Yow’ab יואב - Jehovah יו is father אב
- ab אב - father, m. the creator א revealed himself ב
- Yaach Yow’ach יואח - Jehovah יו is brother אח
- ach אח - brother, m. separated א life ח (like in twins)
- Yael Yow’el יואל - Jehovah יו is God אל
- el אל - God, m. the creator א taught ל
- zin זן - diverse kinds, m. The bride ז died with Christ ן
- yaven יון - mired, m. sinful
- Earlier we saw that Adam knew what he was doing when he sinned because adam אדם does not have a he at the end like 'ground' adamah אדמה.