Rule - Complete
- This attitude of searching recognizes that the Bible is full of meaning, and that perhaps one person in his own studies has not yet identified or considered all the applicable passages. This attitude is missing when a few verses are used as a shotgun to force a discussion to a preconceived conclusion.
A doctrine must sum up and include everything the Bible says about it in the literal and hidden layers.
Consequence of lack of completenessConclusions may be premature. 
- Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
- Lu 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
- De 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every [word] that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
- Pr 18:13 ¶ He that answereth a matter before he heareth [it], it [is] folly and shame unto him.