From Sensus Plenior
- (d. the)
- (h. hear)
- (d. <makes feminine>)
- partial response to the spoken word
- to hear
- an instinctive response
- her, him (the respondent)
|Number of the name||6|
|Meaning of the name:||Lo!, aha!|
|Secret number||18 => 9|
- Dalet ד with a vav returning part way back to the top horizontal vav
- response to hearing
- Ge 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.
- Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name (Ge 3:9), and leadeth them out (Ge 3:23).
- The sheep hear his voice but do not comprehend.