Rule - Christocentric
- Jesus told the disciples on the road to Emmaus that all the scriptures spoke of him , and chastised the scribes and Pharisees for searching the scriptures to seek life, but rejecting him, since they spoke of him. 
If we don’t see Christ in the scriptures, we have missed the primary purpose of the scriptures.  And if Christ is not central to a proposed interpretation, it is to be rejected. This rule alone separates the mystery from Gnosticism, Kabbalah and Midrash .Consequence of lack of Christocentric meaning: You miss the point of the scriptures in revealing God through Christ.
- Jud 14:18 And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What [is] sweeter than honey? and what [is] stronger than a lion? And he said unto them, If ye had not plowed with my heifer, ye had not found out my riddle.
- Samson's riddle
- Did Jesus say that all the scriptures spoke of him?
- Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
- Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
- The mystery