Father, green shoot, fruit אב
- C:אב The primary attribute of a father is his procreation of life.
- Green shoot ☇↬ Father: God the Father is the source of the first life.
- Fruit ☇↬ Father: He is also the source of the second life.
The Father unseen
John equates 'God' with the Father by saying the same thing in two ways:
- Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].
- Joh 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
While modern theologians debate whether Old Testament visions of God were the Father or the Son, Jesus joins John in making it clear that everything that is known about God is made known by the son.
- Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
- (d. father)
- (d. greeness)
- (d. fruit)
- (g. אב-בא - he enters)
The alef is silent, and it is invisible at the start of Ge 1:1
You can't see the Father (Joh 6:46) because no man can see the father, but he is there.
The letter bet ב is drawn with a rosh ר which is the personal revelation of God (we could call it Torah) that intersects the lower horizontal, meaning it came to man. The Word which came to man is Christ Jesus, the Son (John 1). Consider the silent and invisible alef א in (א-בראשית): Combine that with the Son ב bet and we have father אב. You can't see the father because of the invisible alef, but you can see the Son. "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (Joh 14:9).
The Son is the visible manifestation of the Father. The Father and the Son are one. (Joh 10:30)
- love 'ahab' אהב
- enemy 'ayab' איב
- ambush 'arab' ארב
- locusts 'arabah' ארבה
- four 'arba' ארבע
- humble 'ezbah' אזב
- hyssop 'ezowb' אזוב
- bottle 'owb' אוב - necromancer
- fruit 'anb' אנב
- I increase 'areb' ארב - same as above
- I am sitting 'ashab' אשב
אהב ahb - love, lovers, loves
- (d. enemy)
- (h. creation י inside the father אב)
- Ro 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
- (d. revile)
- (h. father אב curses the son to death ק)
- (d. lie in wait, ambush, Arab,)
- (h. father אב revelation ר)
- (The father's revelation comes quickly at the appointed time.)
- (The brides were ambushed Jud 21:20)
- (d. necromancer)
- (h. father אב speaks into the void ו)
- The Father is the only one who can speak to the dead.
- (d. dwell)
- (h. father אב marriage ש - God dwells (becomes one) with men)