* I, created, reconciled (at end), separate, holy, Spirit, firmament א *
Hebrew letters have many attributes, and each is a riddle which speaks of God.
These are some the attributes:
א:☧ First - Order or position in the alphabet: the aleph is first.
א:☧: One - A number value: the aleph is 1
- A meaning using notarikon (splitting it into smaller parts): the aleph א is yod י vav ו yod י
- The meaning of it's name: Spelled out aleph אלף is meaning teach, learn, one thousand, chief, or אלוף meaning duke, guide, friends, governors, captains, governor, ox, tame, docile, intimate, chief
- The number of it's name: if spelled אלף it is 831 or 3. If spelled אלוף then it is 837 or 9.
- The formation of the name: א(ל)ף, א-ל-ף, אל-ף, א-לף
- The gate (a reversal gives an opposite sense): פלא works of wonder ↹ worker of wonders
- Puns: אלופ ÷ אלפ
- Aleph - the first and the last
- Aleph - the unspeakable name of God
- Aleph - the Trinity
- Aleph - teach
- Aleph - governor
- Aleph - creation by separation
- Aleph - nine are one
- Aleph - three are one
|Waters above||Waters below|
created, I, reconciled (at end), separate, holy, Spirit, firmament א
Hieroglyphic: Distinction between two creations. The ו is diagonal representing that both the heavenly things and the earthly things have components of holiness and grace. A vertical ו would have separated holiness and grace. See Hebrew hieroglyphics.