created, I, reconciled (at end), separated, holy, Spirit, firmament א
- (h. creation of the heavens and the earth, the creator, I (as in I am))
- (h. Holy Spirit which hovered over the waters)
- (h. division of the light from the dark)
- (h. separation of the waters above from the waters below)
- (h. separation of land from water)
- (h. separation (any))
- (h. holy)
- (h. Spirit which hovered over the Waters)
- (h. war, anger)
- (h. the beginning)
- (h. reconciliation (based on position))
- (h. Man (two natures (yuds)) with the word (vav) in his heart) see Ps 1:1
|Number of the name||111 -> 3|
|Meaning of the name:||thousand|
|Secret number||26 -> 8|
Hieroglyphic: Distinction between two creations. The ו is diagonal representing that both the heavenly things and the earthly things have components of holiness and grace. A vertical ו would have separated holiness and grace. See Hebrew hieroglyphics.
- 2Pe 3:8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
- 1Jo 5:7 ...these three are one.
- Derived from the value of the letter (1) and the Number of the name
- That which is not holy is separated from that which is.
- The same firmament which divides, reconciles. Christ makes up for (corrects) our want.
- Le 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;
- All three persons of the godhead were involved in creation.
- Combine the number of the name, with the silent creation. see The Big bang
- 1. Creation of two things by cutting them them down. ברא also means 'cut down'.
- Heavens and earth Ge 1:1
- Spirit and Flesh
- 2. Separation of two things
- 3. Separation of one thing into two things
- Father and Son on the cross
- Waters Ge 1:6
- 4. War between two parties