- (d. me)
- (h. first thought of creation)
- (h. everything that was created)
- (h. a creation)
- (h. Yah (God the creator))
- (h. new)
- (d. pre- he)
|Number value||10 -> 1|
|Number of the name||14 -> 5|
|Meaning of the name:||hand|
Drawn as: itself, it is an elemental unit of the hieroglyphics
Hieroglyphic: The first thought of creation. The first void that God created within himself in which to create.
The big bang
The yud represents the first and complete thought that God had to create. It oozes from the blank page which represents God. Consider
- Every letter is drawnby starting with a yud.
- Every word is made of letters
- Everything that was created was spoken into existence using words
- Every thought is expressed in words
The essence of everything that is created is contained in the infinitesimally small yud.
As a symbol of everything that was made, it also symbolizes what we can know about God. All of creation tells us of God:
- Ro 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
The gematria of yud is 10 which reduces to 1, as a second evidence that the prototype refers to God.
As a prefix the yud is translated 'he'. God is the ultimate 'HE' and the prototype for all he's.
Pun: The י yod (with the meaning hand) is at the right hand of יהוה Yahweh.
- Ac 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
- Ac 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
- Ac 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
- Ac 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.