There is more confusion about salvation and what we are saved from. Again notarikon makes the meaning clear. 'His salvation' yasha ישע breaks into 'his flesh יע with the increase of the word ש in his heart (in the middle of the word).
- His flesh; his body, is the church ; the saved. What distinguishes the saved is what is in their heart. 
The letter shin ש has one leg coming down and two returning. The right leg (vav) is God's word coming to earth. It returns on the left as two zayins ז. This is the increase of the word.
- ↑ 1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
- ↑ Je 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.
|Love of the increase
The saved are those who have a love for the increase of the word. They have a love for teaching and for the taught.
- The increase of the word represented by the shin ש also refers to those who have been taught by the word, or as mentioned previously, the bride or the church.
It may be said that the saved are those who love the brethren as well as the word. 
- ↑ 1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:
|Rich man salvation
When a rich man approached Jesus asking what to do to "inherit eternal life" , Jesus equated it with "enter the kingdom of God".  The men hearing him equated it with being saved.  The answer was that only God could save you.
- If salvation is having a love for his teaching and his people, then only God can teach you and give you that love.
The bride does not merely learn from Christ, but loves to learn from Christ. The saved do not merely associate with church goers, but love the fellowship of his mystery. 
- ↑ Mr 10:17 ¶ And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
- ↑ Mr 10:23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
- ↑ Mr 10:26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
- ↑ Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
What then are you saved from? You are saved from being separated from God by ignorance: Elohim אלהים. His purpose is to make himself known. He does that through revelation ר and teaching ל.
- What then? Are we saved by teaching? No! The cross is the culmination of the revelation of God. If there was no cross, there could be no teaching; but it would have been the greatest tragedy if Jesus had died on the cross and no one knew it. The cross brought the revelation of holiness and the revelation of love together. It is the cross which makes the teaching effectual.
"The preaching of the cross is ... the power of God unto salvation..." 
- ↑ 1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.