|Born again confusion
There is so much confusion about what it means to be 'born again'.
- Some believe that joining a church full of Born-againers makes then born again. Some think that having an emotional experience is the key. To some it is not an experience but an obedience in walking an aisle and declaring Christ as Lord. For some it is when the Holy Spirit descends upon you with signs and wonders and you come away speaking in tongues.
The notarikon of the word 'born' yalad ילד makes it's meaning clear.
Born 'Yalad' is the 'hand יד of teaching ל, where 'hand' is a symbol of works. Being born is the work of being taught. We are separated from God by ignorance, "Elohim", and our purpose is to know God.
- When you are born [the little child], you are like Adam, even though Adam was with God, he did not know him.   The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil was separated from the other trees as a symbol of God's Holiness. Adam was supposed to learn of God's holiness from it. But instead he chose to usurp God's position by making his own rules. 
Being born is the beginning of that work of teaching you of God. He began the good work in you, and he will finish it. 
- ↑ 1Ki 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I [am but] a little child: I know not [how] to go out or come in.
- ↑ Mt 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
- ↑ 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
- ↑ Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:
Being 'born again' means that you are taught again. Like leaven in the Hebrew Passover, you have put aside the old teaching of the law, and have been taught by Christ of the new teaching of peace, or the New Jerusalem.
- Jesus said you must be born of water ים, representing teaching by being the lives of the people who were created י and then finished by the son ם. He said you must also be born of the Spirit, or taught by the Spirit. Incidentally, Spirit ruwach רוח means 'revelation ר clarified ו for understanding ח. It is the Spirit who helps you understand what you have been taught. 
We are taught once by the suffering of the flesh  and a second time by the Spirit through the law. 
- ↑ Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
- ↑ Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
- ↑ Ga 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
|The law kills
How is it that we are born again by the law if the law kills?  The same law that condemns us condemned Christ and we die together. 
- We are not saved in the death of Christ. But to live again, to be born again, we must die.  The old man must be put to death  ; the old teaching put away, so that we may be taught [born] again by his Spirit.
The symbol of being born again is the same teaching of the New Jerusalem, the leaven, the new wine. We must be taught again and have our minds, our thinking changed by his teaching. 
- ↑ 2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
- ↑ Ga 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- ↑ Joh 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
- ↑ Ro 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
- ↑ Ro 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
|Father of life
Being born again is the same as being the bride of Christ; you are taught by Christ... by his Spirit. It is the same as being Israel; 'man joined to God by revelation'. It is the same as being a member of the kingdom of heaven; having entered into his teaching.
- The word 'ab' אב for father, also means 'green shoot' and 'fruit on a tree'. In it's formation it means 'after he created teh heavens and teh earth א he revealed himself to man ב. He taught! The nature of a father is to produce life. The green shoot is evidence of the Father giving us out first life. The fruit on the tree ( a symbol of the cross) indicates he has given us our second life as well. Being born again is being the fruit of the cross.
When you are taught by Christ, you have the New Jerusalem; the new teaching of peace, within you.